In everyday life, we all use WhatsApp. Send or receive many messages during the day. Some of these messages are those that are of work but are accidentally deleted, which have to face many problems. Many times you send a message but it soon removes it. You become eager to know him. So let’s know how you read easily deleted messages from WhatsApp.
In fact, the deleted messages are stored in the notification system of the Android system. If you want to read them again, you will need to install the app called ‘Notification History’ from Google Play Store. Now you have to allow the app to read the messages you received in WhatsApp. Have access to photos and media. After this, notifications will be allowed to notify WhatsApp notifications.
With this help, you can read the deleted message. In this, there will be hangouts, SMS, and other notifications coming to the phone. However, it also includes some conditions. As the phone restarted, users will not be able to read WhatsApp messages. You can not recapture messages after 100 characters. This trick is just for Android device.
This app can read deleted messages:
1. Search Notisave by visiting Google Play Store. Notisave is an app that records all your notifications.
2. Install and open Notisave.
3. Then this app will ask you for permission to access the notification. Have access to photos and media.
4. Many app notifications will appear before you. You can choose WhatsApp only from it.
5. After that, select WhatsApp from you at Show on Status Bar.
6. After that, turn on Application Edge Date in Settings. You will now be able to see deleted messages.